The current project aims at creating youth-centered empowering environment for enabling young people to undergo WBL mobility and promotes holistic approach for fostering youth employability by bridging non-formal, formal education and labor market sectors, contributing to the creation of long term multi-level cross-sectorial networking and cooperation.
The following project objectives have been specified in view of bringing positive solutions to the described situation:
• To build up competences of youth workers to become leaders of WBL empowering environment and to create strategies that promote WBL mobility as a complementary educational path in order to boost employability of young people.
• To foster cooperation exchange of knowledge and capacity development in the field of work based mobility between the partner countries.
• To create and reinforce synergies between formal and non formal educational sectors as well as labour market so as to set up a favouring environment for cross-sectorial cooperation in view of enhancing youth employability.
• To provide youth organizations with guidance and tools for bridging sectors in view of creation of empowering setting for work-based learning.
• To create conditions and support the development of cross-sectorial networking on EU level thus set up a space for creation of new work-based learning mobility opportunities and their accessibility for young people.
• To encourage the development of a multilevel cross-sectorial system that concretely fosters learning through other than formal educational means and especially through direct involvement in working practical assignments and activities.
• New expertise on how to promote WBL mobility as a complementary educational path for boosting youth employability will be shared and further applied.
• Provision guiding know-how, related to the implementation of WBL schemes by social actors and educational institutions will be launched, producing relevant solutions on how to foster youth employability through application of apprenticeship schemes.
• Examples of best practices and proven techniques for bridging sectors will be delivered, providing support and ensuring a standardized approach for implementation of WBL schemes across Europe. Further recommendations for fostering youth employability through WBL will be set up based on the work done.
• Creation of international collaborative network, connecting entities ready to strengthen the implementation of international mobility schemes and to offer more support for such opportunities for young people.
• Increased provision of WBL opportunities across Europe since network will serve the purpose to sustain the project outcomes, impact and follow up actions by facilitating transitions from education to work through such actions.